Covid-19 Guidelines at the Farm
- Farm Market Guidelines
- Employees will be wearing masks when interacting with customers.
- Please do not visit the farm if you or anyone in your family has experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days. We want to keep our farm a safe place for families to visit.
- We are asking that customer's send in 1 family member to shop at this time in the market to allow proper social distancing to be maintained while shopping.
- If parents do not have anyone to be with their children do not leave them unattended, then the children may come into the market with the parent we just ask that you keep your children close to you while you shop.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down regularly.
- Please only handle items you intend to purchase to help maintain a clean environment.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted we will try to remain as contact less as possible receipts will be available only upon request.
- Dogs and other animals, with the exception of certified service dogs, are not permitted on the farm for the health and safety of our visitors.